Part 1: Book: __The How of Happiness__________ Pages: _40__ to 80 Due Date: 12 Nov
– Here, write a two paragraph (a paragraph being 5-7 sentences) summary or response to your reading
She shared some peoples happiness problems and how they solved them so they had happier life. She showed a graph of peoples happiness towards other things and stuff like that. She looked into family situations and found out that twins share a better family life and tend to have more fun. I took a quiz that was determined to found out what came more naturally to us, within the realm of happiness. And one last thing she did was look into genes and see if the happiness was genetic.
Part II: Write your academic plan for the following week. Please include:
– Number of pages you plan to read (and it needs to be a good-sized chunk)
I plan on reading to maybe 135 or 140.
– A one paragraph (5-7 sentence) statement that answers the following 3 questions:
1. How is the reading going? Too easy? Too difficult? Somewhere in between?
It’s easy to read but it keeps getting me bored. I might want to change books but hopefully it will get better.
2. What does your reading make you want to learn more about?
I dont know if this book is making me want to learn more about this particular subject but I kind of want to study animals….
3. Do you have any ideas for a short or long-term project that you’d like to accomplish based on what you’re reading? Or, can you list one or two other books you’re thinking of reading?
The final bib post is the final project, right?